Big ideas for Small guestroom
If you are looking to maximize your guest offerings in a compact hotel room setting, here are some suggestions you may find helpful:
1. Multi-functional Furniture: Consider using furniture that serves more than 1 purpose. For example. You can use a bed with built-in storage or a bedside table that doubles up as a writing desk.
2. Clever lighting: Good lighting can make a small room appear larger. Try using wall-mounted lights, floor lamps or table lamps to maximise the available lights in the room
3. Use Mirrors: Mirrors reflect light and make the room appear bigger, Placing a large mirror on one of the walls can be an effective way to create an illusion of more space.
4. Open Concept: keep the décor simple and avoid clutter. This will help to create a sense of spaciousness in the room
5. Vertical storage: installing wall-mounted items will free up floor space and provide additional storage. For example, the JVD Skybar is the perfect solution to store refrigerated drinks in the air. It is slim and compact for a sleek-looking room. Click here to learn more here
Besides being a great space saver, JVD’s wall-mounted Sky Safe is also functional and allows guests to view and access their belongings at eye-level. Click here to learn more
By implementing some of these ideas in a small hotel room, you can create a convenient and functional space that your guests will appreciate.